Tuesday, January 31, 2012

SAG Awards 2012

Sunday night the Screen Actors Guild Awards were held in LA. Many dressed to impress on the red carpet, and I just had to include a few of my favourites from the night.

Image: fabsugar.com
Glee's Lea Michele looked great Sunday night as she strutted down the red carpet in this stone coloured Versace gown. I love the criss cross detailing on the bodice, and the colour is great on Lea. My favourite part of this look though, that dangerously high slit. Adds some very edgy appeal to an otherwise safe dress. 

Image: celebuzz.com
Actress Emily Blunt hit the red carpet in this beautiful one-shouldered Oscar de la Renta gown. I cannot get enough of that colour on her! It's so bright, and different from anything we've seen lately - very refreshing. Also, I love the detailing on her shoulder, and the thigh-high slit. 

Image: whowhatwear.com
Rose Byrne was probably my favourite look on from the SAG Awards. Why? Because she took a huge risk that night. In a sea of long gowns and elegant dresses, she opted to wear this amazing white beaded jumpsuit from Elie Saab's Fall 2009 Couture Collection. This look has been bashed and praised by blogs all over the internet, but I'm going to side with the praisers. I think it's different, edgy, and looks really great on the tiny actress. I will say however, that I'm not a fan of her new bob, I liked her long hair better.

2 comments:

  1. Lea Michele definitely looked better at the SAG Awards than the Golden Globes...
    Rose Byrne looked amazing!!! What a cute jumper.

    ReplyDelete