Monday, March 18, 2013

Happy St. Patrick's Day

Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone! In celebration of this year's Irish holiday, I've decided to compile a small collection of my favourite green red carpet dresses. Enjoy!



I just mentioned this look a couple weeks ago, and I still love it. Florence Welch wore this amazing deep green Givenchy gown to this year's Grammy Awards. The dress was custom made for the Florence and the Machine singer, as was her matching heals and clutch. This dress is so odd and different that it makes me love it.



Angelina wore this beauty to the 2011 Golden Globes. The long sleeved emerald green Atelier Versace gown was encrusted with Swarovski crystals. Amazing.



Going back to the 2007 Oscars, Isla Fisher looked beautiful in this Monique Lhullier gown. There's just something about it her hair colour that compliments the emerald dress so well.

No comments:

Post a Comment