Tuesday, January 29, 2013

SAG 2013

The 2013 Screen Actors Guild awards took place a couple nights ago, and some of my favourites looked amazing. Two leading ladies in particular stood out to me:



Les Miserables actress Amanda Seyfried looked great in a fitted mermaid Zac Posen gown. I love this navy colour on her, it offsets her golden locks beautifully. Topping it all off with Lorraine Swartz jewelry gave it an extra touch of glamour.



Jennifer Garner is usually on my best dressed radar. She always looks great, and to me, is the epitome of class. Last night was no exception, she looked amazing in this lace and sequin embroidered gown from Oscar de la Renta's Pre-Fall 2012 collection. Finishing off her red carpet look with Brian Atwood shoes and David Webb jewels, Jennifer confirms her place on best dressed lists everywhere.



No comments:

Post a Comment