Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Golden Globes 2013

It's official, awards season has started! It's my favourite time of year, I go crazy over the beautiful gowns, dapper men, and of course, the winners.

The first awards show that I love watching is the Golden Globes every January. They took place this past Saturday night, and as always, the red carpet did not disappoint. Here's a breakdown of some of my favourites:


This girl is always one of my favourites, ladies and gentlemen, the beautiful Jessica Alba. Jessica wore a melon coloured silk Oscar de la Renta gown that fits her like a glove. She added a touch of glamour with Harry Winston jewels, and a Roger Vivier clutch. I've seen mixed reviews on her clutch, but I think it works with her look, it adds an interesting touch to her look. And to top it all off, she keeps her hair simple and romantic, and is wearing a great lipstick to match her clutch.

Overall I think she looks amazing, this is definitely one of my favourite looks I've seen on Jessica.



Taylor Swift (who recently split from beau Harry Styles) donned a gorgeous eggplant Donna Karan Atelier gown in a mermaid cut. She looks amazing. the colour is great on her, I love how the cut fits her statuesque frame, and the open back? Wow. Harry Styles, eat your heart out!



Emily Blunt stunned in a yellow-gold Michael Kors dress. Taking full advantage of the cut-out trend, she pulls off this fitted sheath with class. I love the way this looks on her, and the colour is great. You can tell she went a little out of her comfort zone with this one, and I love that.

No comments:

Post a Comment