Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year everyone! I can't believe it's 2013 already, but this year is sure to be an amazing one. It will be the year I graduate from CreComm at Red River College (woohoo!), it will be the year I officially hit my mid 20's (ugh!), and most importantly it will be a year of amazing fashion.

I'm personally hoping to see some of my favourites on the red carpets this year; Anne Hathaway, Stacy Keibler, Emma Stone, Rihanna, Emma Watson. Oh I'm getting so excited just thinking about it!

Of course, I'm terrified for some stars to appear on the red carpet (cough.. cough.. Nicki Minaj)

Of course awards season is fast approaching us, my two favourites - The Oscars and Grammys, are only a few weeks away.

So stay tuned and get excited, it's going to be a great 2013!


No comments:

Post a Comment