Friday, January 6, 2012

Happy New Year!

In light of the holidays, with all the food and family fun (plus boxing day shopping!), I've been neglecting my blog. Well, I'm back and ready to share my ideas in 2012. 

Today, I thought I'd share something I made last month. I created this poster for an advertising project. We had to brand ourselves, and were given the opportunity to display it how we wanted. Coming up with my brand was a lot harder than I thought, but after a lot of brainstorming and late nights, this is what I came up with. 

Everything on my brand poster is something that I feel represents my personality and is part of who I am. I chose some of my favourite brands, and other images that inspire me. 




1 comment:

  1. Your poster turned out amazing! And I think it reflects you and your brand perfectly!

    ReplyDelete